Let’s face it, sometimes you don’t have time to sit in front of your computer crafting the perfect image, with the perfect message. I’ve been there, quite often! So this week, let’s review branding through imagery, then check out my favorite mobile apps for branding images on the go!
- Keep in Mind:
- Use consistent colors in your images,
- Include your name or website someplace on the image,
- And, if using a quote, be sure the message is on brand with the brand values you’ve established.
- I <3 Apps I love Canva and I love my graphic design software, but apps hold a special place in my heart. Make a graphic while at a red light? Yes, please! (Ahem, but be safe). My top apps for creating graphics on the go are:
- Word Swag – Super fun, super easy! I use this to make quotes look fun, quickly. Only on Apple currently.
- PicsArt – This robust app is available on all platforms. What I LOVE about this one is that it lets you layer photos. I use it to layer a PNG logo over a photo. Shoot me a message if you want more details on how to do this – basically you can add your logo to photos. It has tons of other great editing tools too.
- Rhonna Designs – this app is a tool for absolutely gorgeous digital scrapbooking. Wonderful for beautifying quotes and creating seasonal & holiday graphics. I love the in-app purchase options to upgrade fonts and download timely graphics.This app has a bit of a learning curve, so plan on spending a little time playing around. But I promise, your time investment will pay off!